Events and services to enjoy during your holidays at La Bohème camp-site and rooms in Tournon sur Rhône.
The La Bohème Bar proposes on the spot and tale-away catering.
In July / August, the Bistrot is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 4.00 to 10.00pm.
The rest of the year the hotel proposes half-board. Prior booking is essential.
The Bistrot provides simple, affordable meals based on high quality produce from mostly local suppliers.
The family meals menu changes every week to feature seasonal market produce.
- Plancha of several local specialities
- Ravioles gratin or in a salad
- Home made Burgers
- Gourmet Salads
- Vegetarian menu
- Home made desserts
Things to do on the camp-site
- Big swimming pool, open from April to September
- Swimming and fishing in the peaceful river Doux which flows past the camp-site
- Kid’s Club (for 5-9 year olds) and Teenager’s Club (for 10 to 14 year olds) focused on games and sports
- Beach-volleyball and basket ball pitch
- French bowls (pétanque) pitch (organization of matches)
- Table-tennis tables
- Outdoor Fitness space
- Bike rentals including 1 electric bike
- Billiards in the camp-site bistrot
Relaxed summer evening events for all the family on the camp-site.
Jazz concerts, theme evenings, “miss” elections and Happy Hour games to enjoy.
Typical evenings include:
- Eighties Evening
- Jazz Concert
- Miss & Mister Elections
- Demonstrations of incredible talents
- Happy Hour games
- Mussels and Chips, Paella, Barbecue Evenings…
- Dress Code Evenings
- Free WiFi access
- Grocery, bread (from a Tournon sur Rhône baker)
- Local producers and crafts market (once a week, in July and August)
- Washing machine (tokens)
- Tourist documentation at reception
- Stamps and postcards on sale
- Postal service